We provide a range of compliance services to support all aspects of business administration. We can help you by making sure accounts are prepared in the correct format, statutory books and other company secretarial records are kept up-to-date and that all statutory returns are prepared. Our experienced team will relieve you of the regulatory burden and leave you more time to concentrate on managing and developing your business. In short, we will make sure everything is in the right format, in the right place and at the right time.
Our range of compliance services includes:
- Statutory audits
- Annual accounts
- Company secretarial services
- Payroll procedures
- Tax returns
- Grant claims
Specialist compliance services
- LLP accounts and tax compliance
- PLC and listed company accounts, including compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Pension scheme accounts, audits and tax compliance
- RICS audits
- Property service charge accounts and audits
- Solicitors accounts rules
Both Littlestone Golding Limited and Golding West & Co Limited are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details of our audit registrations can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference numbers C003057252 and C002006194 respectively.